- In 2018, Hawaii was ranked the worst state to start a new business in.
- This is due to high business costs and excessive regulation.
- Hawaii’s hostile business environment stunts economic growth and increases the cost of living.
- Decrease the corporate tax rate.
- Support infrastructure in areas that already allow tax breaks.
- Decrease regulation and appropriately fund the agricultural industry.
Supporting local businesses will keep local dollars here and encourage outside investment. Outside investment will increase employment and innovation.